So my birthday was June 19th. It was a ton of fun. I took the day easy and didn't even have to work. I went to lunch with Courtney and Mikey at Crepeville downtown and then we walked around downtown. The picture is from an alley we walked do while heading back to the car. I'm not sure what it says, pole or pope, but it can say whatever you would like it to say. We went back to Courtney's place, after getting the best milkshakes in the world of course, and played what else but rockband. I then headed home for dinner with my mom, dad and Brian; being as it is Brian's birthday as well. After a wonderful dinner of China Ocean I headed back out to Folsom to catch a movie with Courtney, Mikey and Michael. We went and saw Year One. It was pretty funny but it didn't live up to what I was expecting. Overall I would say it was a pretty awesome birthday.Monday, June 22, 2009
Happy Belated Birthday to Me!
So my birthday was June 19th. It was a ton of fun. I took the day easy and didn't even have to work. I went to lunch with Courtney and Mikey at Crepeville downtown and then we walked around downtown. The picture is from an alley we walked do while heading back to the car. I'm not sure what it says, pole or pope, but it can say whatever you would like it to say. We went back to Courtney's place, after getting the best milkshakes in the world of course, and played what else but rockband. I then headed home for dinner with my mom, dad and Brian; being as it is Brian's birthday as well. After a wonderful dinner of China Ocean I headed back out to Folsom to catch a movie with Courtney, Mikey and Michael. We went and saw Year One. It was pretty funny but it didn't live up to what I was expecting. Overall I would say it was a pretty awesome birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
holy cow...i dunno if you just see things differently than the rest of us, but i swear that didn't look anything like that when you stopped to take the picture. maybe you really should become a photog. :)
Post a Comment